Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Definition of ME

I am a big fan of the Myers-Briggs Personality Type... I sometimes find it interesting to try and classify my friends into one of the sixteen different classifications. I often do this while I am clipping my toenails, cleaning out the belly button lint, doing the laundry, watching Queer Eye, and throwing a tennis ball against the wall (um, NOT!). Like I have time to throw a tennis ball against the wall?

INTP = Introvert | iNtuitive | Thinking | Perceptive

INTPs live rich worlds inside their minds, which are full of imagination and excitement. Consequently, they sometimes find the external world pales in comparison. INTPs are not likely to have a very large circle of significant relationships in their lives. They're much more likely to have a few very close relationships, which they hold in great esteem and with great affection.

There's more...


What type are you?

No comments: