Bob Parsons, CEO of Go Daddy, mentioned my site, bigBADbob.com, on his latest podcast (skip to minute 18... right after the largeheterosexualmenwithcats.com plug). He apparently thinks that it is a constantly evolving blog about "one man's belief in the occult and how it may or may not help him gain employment."
Hey Bob Parsons...
1. The site isn't a blog, it is my playground for design since I was formerly a marketer for a web site design company. What you are reading right now, this is a blog.
2. I am not looking for a job, nor would I consult the occult to help me locate a job.
3. Nina, his co-host, also said that she couldn't locate my resume on my site. Well, Nina, it is one click off the home page under greed (see if you can understand the irony... resume+greed... hello out there?): http://bigbadbob.com/greed/
4. The picture with the spiderman mask, which I have removed, was my nephew in his Halloween costume. It's one thing to talk smack about me, but a 5 year old kid? Perhaps, you are the one in a cult, eh?
5. Bob, btw, my site is not hosted on your GoDaddy.com platform with its incredibly terrible customer support and history of major hacks and defacement. Simply visit any web hosting forum and search "go daddy" to see what the industry thinks.
Absolutely hilarious that you are the CEO of a major company.