Friday, October 23, 2009

Dear Headache...

Dear Headache,

en: Picture of a girl rubbing her temples.Image via Wikipedia


You've been with me for nearly a week now, and I'd like to let you know that you're not welcome. But, before you go, can you tell me why you're here?
  • Maybe because I've not been able to understand the "why?"
  • Maybe because I've gotten so far off of my Life Path that you're urging me to turn around and head back towards it?
  • Maybe because of some bodily deterioration due to the punishment that I've dealt upon it lately?
  • Maybe because I've no idea what's next in my life?
Or maybe you're just imploring me to drink a gallon of water. You know, I actually do a pretty good job at hydration, so I'm gonna exclude that possibility.

Oh Dr. Sherry, where are you when I need to reboot my system?

There is only one remedy that I know will work for me: action. So, it's time to write; writing will lead me back to my path.

Spill the wine. Take that pearl.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]