Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am not... but, I am!

I AM NOT...

The world's first gigacoaster, the 310 ft tall...Image via Wikipedia

  • A ride at an amusement park.
  • The monopoly money that's been cast from a window to live in the wild.
  • Pan-fried chicken. Soft-shelled crab.
  • The one with the scruff, but I might be the one under the one with the scruff.
  • Little in the middle with much back.
  • Staring out at the new morning and the blue sky.
I AM...
  • The cloud that blows along with the wind, though in control of my own shape.
  • Putting one step in front of the other... on days when not skipping.
  • Controlling "shuffle-play" on Pandora & my iPod w/ my mind.
  • A fire with a switch. Tick. Tick. Tick. Poof.
  • A Warrior of the Light.
  • Staring out at the new morning and the blue sky.
When last we left our protagonist, he had caught what could he could only believe to be a GREAT FISH, but without an ability to reel it in, he's idly biding his time in the boat, letting the current carry him where it may, until the fish decides to hop into the boat or tires from play.

[Thoughts on a random morning...wait...random thoughts on a morning]

How much is that doggy in the window?

"Did I fight the good fight?" If the answer is "yes," he can rest. If the answer is "no," he takes up his sword and begins training all over again. -Manual: Warrior of the Light, Coelho

"Face to face with the man who sold the world." -Nirvana

This concludes today's show, boys and girls, please go out and enjoy your day, your weekend, and your life. May you find your True Path and fight with your heart to tread upon it as often as possible: day, night, storm, or fright.

[Insert Porky Pig]