- Single (you have no idea...)
- Intelligent, introspective woman that puts thought into her conversation.
- Been around the block a few times--wisdom from experience yields street smarts.
- Motivated, goal-oriented, self-driven.
- Likes to hold hands.
- Appreciates chivalry.
- Has a slightly wild side.
- Active, athletic, understands the importance of working and playing hard.
- A woman who can just throw on a hat and head out the door.
- Artistic, cultured, and believes community is important.
- Creativity in task, problem-solving, and spontaneity.
- Keeps her nose in a book more often than a mirror.
- Understands the tension and balance of silly and serious.
- Can join in with a card-playing, drinking, joking, playfully gambling, sports-watching family... like mine.
- See above--and enjoys spending time with her own crazy family.
- Frequently uses her smile.
- When she smiles, it warms my heart. Every. Single. Damn. Time.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
I don't think it's a tradition--maybe I should make it one: this time of year, it's a great time to tell the world what I want for Valentine's Day:Image by chicks57 via Flickr