Monday, July 25, 2011

5 reasons why I'm not writing...

I D E A   #1Image by Adams K. via Flickr5. Reading too much, likely, to make up for not reading enough last year. In other words, all my free time has my nose in another book, not with a proverbial pen in hand.

4. Unfortunately thinking: so much complete, but so much yet to say. It's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Though, my busy mind may never see it and I should just accept that truth.

3. Been kinda quiet inside my head lately. No lovely ladies orbiting around my earth.

2. Spending so many hours in front of my laptop working that writing in front of it never sounds like fun.

1. That g'damn television in the living room. If not for the roommate, I wouldn't have one that was connected to any programming.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: