Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Resolutions

Exciting Ball-Dropping Action!Image by Lance McCord via Flickr

I just realized that I haven't yet posted these. You know, because making them public helps to keep them. So, here we go...

2010 Resolutions
  • Read 52 books, one for each week of the year.
  • Run 500 miles (not all at once).
  • Volunteer, at least, 25 hours.
  • Get, at least, 1 haircut (I'm about 9 months from being able to donate to Locks of Love).
  • Publish one book (or, at least, sell 1 book, or self-publish).
After having spent so much time in marketing, especially in marketing for online communities, where your members are your greatest voice, resolutions are like goals. It is important for them to be clear, quantified, on a time line, and toward a mission. So, my goals are clear, they must be completed in one year, and the mission... to be a better person, and continue to work toward my dreams.

Ready. Set. Go.