Monday, August 04, 2008

MeasuredUp & CNBC Interview Request

Just received an interview request from the president of MeasuredUp.com, which is one of the customer complaint sites out there that I used during my DirecTV tirade. He says that Donnie Deutsch of CNBC's "The Big Idea" radio show would like to consider me for an interview about the whole thing.

Sure, bring it on. Radio interviews are fun. Well, most of them. The one that I did at 4INFO in the Pittsburgh market via phone from Cali after an all-night work night at around 3am PT was pretty miserable.

1 comment:

Robert Zamees said...

I decided to let this interview go by the wayside. I successfully resolved my own problem and I don't need to make the matter any more public for I already spent enough time of my own dealing with it.