Monday, August 25, 2008

Smashed Glass & Mollipops

If you did this, you're an S.O.B.

My new, very lovely kissy-face partner and I discovered a crime after we'd been out for an amazing morning of coffee and conversation followed up with Chipotle for lunch.

As far as we can tell, nothing was stolen. In fact, I doubt they even opened up the glove compartment or center console. There was a rock on the floorboard of the passenger side.

A strange thought occurs to me... if the intent would have been to steal something, I'd almost feel better about the act. But when it's simply to vandalize, then what's the point.

Thoughts?

As an aside, I was happy that I could be there to help Mollipops get through the whole thing and arrange for her car to get fixed.

Thanks for a rad weekend minus the shattered glass!

No comments: