Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1 Man, 1 Unit, 1 Building

Notes on being the only person living in a new condo building (well, basically the only person since I've seen the neighbor guy a few times and he won't even look at me though I've tried to say hello... he's second floor serf anyhow).
  • GOOD: Playing my music as loud as I damn-well please.
  • BAD: No cute girls to borrow sugar from.
  • GOOD: Never run into anyone in the hallway when in PJs and carrying trash.
  • BAD: Often run into twin girls on tricycles in random places.
  • GOOD: No loud-ass, barking rat dogs.
  • BAD: No cute girls that own loud-ass, barking rat dogs.
  • GOOD: That feeling of being the first one... you know #1!
  • BAD: Being the first one to deal with construction problems.
  • GOOD: Walking to the Plaza to party on, dude!
  • BAD: Staying out until 4am because I can walk home.
  • GOOD: Enjoying a most excellent view of The Plaza.
  • BAD: Waking up to the sound of the Life Flight helicopter in the middle of the night.
Heehee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you included '1 Building' at the end of your title...