Thursday, December 04, 2008

Much Ado About Nada

If I'm not sleeping, then I'm working on this book. My initial goal for a complete first draft was October. I was a bit late on that one, but I'm not going to be late on this major edit that I'm doing, which I'd like to have complete by the end of the year.

Going back over the early writings (which were first compiled in March '08, but span throughout my life) has been a struggle. When I write, or edit, I put myself back into the moment. But, aside from that, the more that I tapped out this book, the more I found a particular style that the beginning doesn't reflect... therefore, lots of rewrites.

I gave out the first 40 pages last night to the cute chica that I've been dating, so I'm waiting to see what her response is like this morning!

Eek!

No comments: