Thursday, October 01, 2009

Dear Hangover...

Dear Hangover,

A large glass of red wine contains about three...Image via Wikipedia


Like the Dust on My Floor, you're not welcome in my head or my home. I know, I know, it's all my own fault. After I was an a$$ at the home owners' meeting last night (with intent) and then accidentally overheard the other unit owners and their snide remarks about my real estate woes (which I totally addressed later, over email unfortunately, because I didn't know that there was another way out of the hotel), I popped open a bottle of wine and then got coaxed (it wasn't difficult) into going out until 2am.

So, Hangover, you're not welcome here, though you did pick a fine, cloudy, gray, rainy day to come along--due to a lack of productivity, I've declared it to be a movie day for me.

And that's that.

Best,
BBB