Sunday, February 21, 2010

How to Give Me a Gift

del.icio.us millionth user + birthday bashImage by Laughing Squid via Flickr

There was a time when I kept a birthday list, so that when people asked me what I wanted I could look at tell them. But, when I realized that receiving gifts--just material things I need--doesn't do much for me (read The Five Love languages), and given the fact that I don't want for much, I decided to stop keeping a list.

What has been the result of this?

I don't get gifts! :-) And, that's okay! When I do, I know that they are special... sometimes they are handmade, they almost always come with special words from the gift-giver. I like it a lot more this way.

If you ever want to give me a gift, then join my Kiva Lending Team and let your own giving make the whole team feel good! We've made nearly 7500 loans at a total of $250,000 dollars to entrepreneurs all over the world. GOT $25 in your PayPal account... that's all you need to get started!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]