Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wordz from Friendz IX

Happy Holidays to all! Thank you for all of your praise!

@shelliebeanie: "And keep writing like that and it Will Be. For sure. That poem was beautiful."
@zamees (me): "If i keep writing like that, then i hope you keep reading."
@shelliebeanie: "I will. . And I know you will keep writing like that. It is in you. You ARE a writer. Not just on your way to being one. You ARE."
@zamees (me): "You are sooo good to me. thank you. *hug* happy holidays, my dear!"


@karriespring said:
"This has been one of the most beautiful things I have read that you have written, Bob. It's perfect. I don't know how else to describe it. I haves new appreciation for poetry from reading your blog posts lately."
[Both comments refer to this poem, "Everything Dances."]