Wednesday, January 07, 2009

"Someone Said to Me..."

"... you should write the male perspective in women's magazines, there's such a shortage of men who are willing to talk about who they are and what they think!"

And so, my new mission in life, is to provide my wit to the women of the world. I've started with the Glamour blog, Smitten.

Too shy to talk to guys?

BBB says: You could do something that flies in the face of the world and simply admit the truth, "I think you're cute and I'm kinda nervous to say so, but talk to me and I'll warm up."

Yeah, like that'll ever happen... as I man, I sure wish you ladies would just spit it out!

So, in lieu of this world changing phenomenon, just giggle and say, "If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?" By asking him a thought-provoking question you immediately have the upper hand because you've already got your own answer (right?) and you can measure him up by his answer. BTW, "in your arms/bed/pants" is a bad answer, but "holding your hand as we walk through the Louvre" is quite a good one. Good luck!

Do men like it when you wax?
BBB says: Balance is the key to so many things in life, if not everything. I want to walk hand-in-hand with my gal to tackle life's challenges even when that challenge is our individual shrubbery. And in that too, shouldn't we be balanced? If I trim and little and she trims a little, would that mean that we both get more trim together? Of course it does... and if you get daring enough to trim each other, then life really gets more fun and silly. *wink*

No comments: