Friday, September 12, 2008

Interview by FOX4 KC Today

It's on. I'm getting interviewed in about an hour my FOX4's Tess Koppelman about "Dating in Kansas City."

All of this started with the TailDating thing where I have two tickets to the Chiefs game this weekend and I'm trying to find a date! This is my marketing-meets-dating mind at work!

We'll be doing an interview in one location and then we will do some social shots at a local bar (Tess' idea). The more I thought about it, the more I think that might be the perfect place to actually find my date for the game. Hmmmmmmmm... everyone in the bar will know that I'm single and looking.

Knock. Knock. Opportunity here... we'll see! I'll be sure to blog more about it later and post the video if they make it available online.

Be sure to watch or record the FOX4 News at 9 and/or 10PM tonight!

No comments: