I want someone to share my life with that understands that the goal is to walk side-by-side, hand-in-hand as often as possible. But we both realize that there are times when one needs to lead or the other needs to be led. We take care of business, take care of each other and get back to tackling challenges together.
- Age 28-38
- An intelligent, old soul, introspective woman that puts thought into conversation.
- A wise, mature, street-smart woman that has many experiences to draw from in her young life to assist in decision-making.
- A motivated, goal-oriented, strong woman who will walk side by side with me to conquer life’s challenges. But, one that can take the lead or let me lead when the time calls for it.
- A woman who will appreciate my chivalrous demeanor.
- A fun-loving woman with a wild streak, but one that knows when etiquette is needed.
- An active, athletic woman who can go with the flow or set the pace.
- A naturally cute, casual woman who can just throw on a hat and head out the door.
- A woman that understands love for a family and wants to start one of her own.
- A woman who enjoys art, culture, and giving back to the community.
- A woman who enjoys creativity in task, problem-solving, and spontaneity.
- A woman who keeps her nose in a book more often than a mirror.
I also believe that our imperfections, if you will, are what make us unique. I don't believe in perfection and who would want it anyhow? In this country's culture we are constantly trying to improve ourselves. Learn by doing. Learn by making mistakes. This is how we are... adolescent and constantly learning. You can't improve perfect, so it doesn't define us as Americans.
What do YOU need?